L2 King Of Kings

General Informations

Online
Added:
25/05/2022 18:50
Owner:
lordofcaos
Location:
ES
Language:
English
Chronicle:
High Five
Protocol:
267
Server Type:
Normal
Platform:
L2J

Server Features

XP Rate: 15
SP Rate: 15
Adena Rate: 7
Drop Rate: 7
Max Enchant: 16
Safe Enchant: 4
GM Shop
NPC Buffer
Global GK
Custom Zones
Custom Weapons
Custom Armors
Full PTS
Donations
  1. Description
  2. Server Event
  3. Reviews
  4. Promo Video
Experience (EXP): x15 Skill Points (SP): x15 Adena: x7 Drop Items: x7 Quest Experience (EXP): x2 Quest Skill Points (SP): x2 Quest Adena: x5 Quest Items Drop: x7 Spoil: x7 Manor: x7 Extract Fish: x7 Safe Enchant: 4 Max Enchant: 16 Normal Scroll chance: 40 % Blessed Scroll chance: 75 % Divine Scroll chance: 100% Elemental Stone chance: 60 % Elemental Crystal chance: 40 %