Brasil flag HopZone Russian flag HopZone Greece flag HopZone English flash HopZone info about HopZone translations

Feral Hunt

  • Server Rank: Rank of the site 139
  • Language: English
  • Server Geolocation:
  • Owner: ramaz-vbntc
  • Webpage: https://feralhunt.com
  • Chronicle: Interlude
  • Published:2019-11-30 05:46 PM
  • Votes from users: 8
  • Online checker:

Server Rates

  • Experience rate: 35X
  • Skillpoints rate: 35X
  • Adena rate: 35X
  • Drop rate: 5X
  • Safe Enchant: 5
  • Max Enchant: 16

Social Share

Advertisment
  1. Welcome to Easy Classic Server of Lineage 2 Interlude Main information: Experiance - 35x, Sp - 35x, Adena - 15x, Drop - 5x, Spoil - 5x, Party Xp/Sp - 1.3x. you can rise Chance Adena/drop/spoil With Vote Rune. The duration of the buffs: 1 hours, number of slots under the buff: 24+4 with Divine Inspiration Skill and 8 debuff slots. Implemented a handy Alt + B that repeats all the NPC functions; Server Info, Teleport, GMshop, Class-Master, Buffer With Schemes... Sub-class: Free, Nobles With Quest. GM Shop: With D,C,B grade Items. Buffer: Free Buffs -40lvl. Enchant Rates: Safe Enchant +5. Maximum +16. Simple-Scroll – 65%. Blessed–Scroll - 70%. Chance decrease after +10 The chance of getting skill from Top Life Stone - 20%, High Life Stone - 10%, Mid Life Stone - 5%, Life Stone - 1% Enchant skills: not modified, like a official. List of game commands: .cfg Detailed Visibility caste, delayed departure from the party with disconnects, etc. .offline Allows you to quit the game, leaving the character to trade or kraft (off-trade \ Craft). .Whoiam Detailed Character Stats P atk, M atk, resists, Critical rate and chance, ETC... .acp System of automatic use potion HP/MP/CP. .TOPZONE Vote reward L2topzone.com .HOPZONE Vote reward l2.hopzone.net balance The long-awaited class balance is here! Every single skill, including fusion ones Every single Interlude quest, including clan quest, dinosaurs, Frintezza, Sirra etc Every single raid boss, including Frintezza, Ice Fairy Sirra, Benom, Sailren, Uruka Cursed weapons with a flexible way of settings Augmentation system Interlude clan system (including clan skills, reputation, academy etc) Shadow weapons with an ability to create your own. Duel system Penalties system Every other element of game play: manor, sieges, clan halls, global quests, fishing, pets etc... Protection server antibot protection for the game Lineage 2, it provides additional encryption of traffic between the player and the server preventing spoofing and attempts to modify network packets, protection against all known types of bots and hacking software.

Advertisment

Login to HopZone.net Portal !

Sign in to your account.
OR Login WIth Facebook
Forgot your password?