Brasil flag HopZone Russian flag HopZone Greece flag HopZone English flash HopZone info about HopZone translations

PvPZone

  • Server Rank: Rank of the site 176
  • Language: English
  • Server Geolocation:
  • Owner: ara-ezlgq
  • Webpage: http://pvpzone.pro/
  • Chronicle: Interlude
  • Published:2019-11-04 10:24 AM
  • Votes from users: 2
  • Online checker:

Server Rates

  • Experience rate: 0X
  • Skillpoints rate: 0X
  • Adena rate: 1X
  • Drop rate: 1X
  • Safe Enchant: 3
  • Max Enchant: 16

Social Share

Advertisment
  1. Information PvP Zone - Lineage 2 interlude. Time Server, Site and Forum - GMT +0 Duration of the Buffs, Dances and Songs - 2 hours Maximum Buffs Slots - 24+4 Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Olympiads Max Enchant -. 16 Anti-Bot System (Gameguard) Geodata and Pathnodes - Yes Sub-Class Quest - No Master Class - Yes Offline mode Shop - Yes Auto Learn Skills - Yes Auto Loot - Yes Auto loot Raid & Grand Boss - No Champions System - Yes Rates Experience (EXP) - 250x Skill Points (SP) - 250x Adena - 1x Drop Items - 1x Quest Experience (EXP) - 1x Quest Skill Points (SP) - 1x Quest Adena - 1x Quest Items Drop - 10x Spoil - 1x Weight Limit - 10x Manor - 5x Farm System/Farm Zones [D Grade] [C Grade] and [B Grade] For Free in GM Shop [A Grade] and [S Grade] by Farm Stakato nest A Grade Enchants and farm Coins Forge of gods S Grade Enchants and farm Coins Ketra and Varka Life stones, Bogs and farm Coins Party Zone [S][A] Grade Enchants, Life stones, Bogs and farm Coins Enchants Safe Enchant +3 Max. Enchant +16 Simple Enchant Scroll - (Max +8) Success Chance 60% (4 to +8) If enchantment fails, the items falls into crystals Blessed Enchant Scroll - (Max +8) Success Chance 60% (4 to +8, case of failure: returns to +4) Elite Enchant Scroll - (Max +12) Success Chance 50% (+9 to +10, case of failure: only scroll is lost) Success Chance 40% (+10 to +12, case of failure: only scroll is lost) PvP Zone Enchant Scroll - (Max +16) Success Chance 30% (+13 to +14, case of failure: only scroll is lost) Success Chance 20% (+15 to +16, case of failure: only scroll is lost) Epic Bosses Info All areas are Chaotic Zones All Epic Bosses are Lv80 Orfen: Respawn Time4-5hours Core: Respawn Time4-5hours Ant Queen: Respawn Time4-5hours Antharas: Respawn Time6-7hours Valakas: Respawn Time7-8hours Baium: Respawn Time5-6hours Zaken: Respawn Time4-5hours Raid Bosses Info If you hit to raid boss tou will get pvp flag All Epic Bosses are Lv80 Respawn Time: 2-3h Ketra's Hero Hekaton Varka's Hero Shadith Ketra's Commander Tayr Varka's Commander Mos Ketra's Chief Brakki Varka's Chief Horus Queen Shyeed Flame of Splendor Barakiel PvP Zone Boss Ember Epic Quest If you have level 70 or higher you can take quest in giran You need hunt monsters in [Party Zone] [Stakato nest] [Forge of gods] when you have 2500 quest item come back to quest npc and you will get random recipe of epic jewelry Auto Event Team vs Team Event Every 1 Hour reward 1 box of lucky and 50 gold coins Voice Commands .password - Change your Account Password. .repair - Repair Bugged character. .epic - Shows Epic boss respawn information. .raid - Shows raid boss respawn information. .join .leave - Join or leave Team vs Team event. .exit - To exit from pvp zone. .Time - shows correct server time. .online - shows correct online players count. Olympiad Retail olympiad game ompetition period [1] week Olympiad start time [18:00] end [00:00] Changes Farm System: All hunting areas of the game only drop Adena, equipment and Ancient Adena, varying only according to their level. The other drops, considered disposable in a PvP server (materials, recipes, parts, etc) were completely removed from the game. NPCs - NPCs The weapons, armor and accessories are uniquely customized to provide a unique experience in a fun and competitive environment. Raid & Grand Boss: All raid and Grand game Bosses have drops and modified status. The drops and strength of Raid and Grand Bosses will vary depending on your level. You do not need to go to the Quest Grand Boss, you can teleport directly by Grand Boss Teleporter. All configurations and features that were not reported here are Retail, ie equal to the official Lineage II or were considered irrelevant.

Advertisment

Login to HopZone.net Portal !

Sign in to your account.
OR Login WIth Facebook
Forgot your password?