Brasil flag HopZone Russian flag HopZone Greece flag HopZone English flash HopZone info about HopZone translations

L2Waytrel

  • Server Rank: Rank of the site 852
  • Language: English
  • Server Geolocation:
  • Owner: ElcardiaDev
  • Webpage: https://l2waytrel.us
  • Chronicle: Interlude
  • Published:2018-12-07 09:08 PM
  • Votes from users: 0
  • Online checker:

Server Rates

  • Experience rate: 100X
  • Skillpoints rate: 50X
  • Adena rate: 1X
  • Drop rate: 1X
  • Safe Enchant: 4
  • Max Enchant: 16

Social Share

Advertisment
  1. Rates & Enchantment - Safe enchant: +4 - Max enchant: +12 (+16 with crystal). - Normal scroll chance: 40% (in case of failure, goes back to +0) - Blessed scroll chance: 60% (in case of failure, goes back to +4) - Crystal scroll chance: 80% (in case of failure, goes back to +12) - Blessed scrolls can be found only in Yogi's Box. - High Grade Lifestone: 7% - Top Grade Lifestone: 12% Buffs & Skills The buff system needs a little explaination. Because, we want to keep the retail level of buff system there are 26 (+4) buff slots available. The buffs which are counting at buff slots are the buffs of the Magic Support NPC and a list of resists (which resists aren't available at Magic Support NPC). All the other buffs/skills are not counting at buff slots. - Buff Blocker skill (blocks unwanted buffs). - Cancellation returns canceled buffs after 7 seconds. - Cleanse is not removing Malaria buffs anymore. - Available buff slots: 26 (+4 from Divine Inspiration). - Divine Inspiration books can be found at Custom Merchant and from raid/grand bosses loot. - Many buffs are not counting at buff slots (for example active augment skills, heroic valor, nobless). - Reworked augmentation skillmap (removed all useless skills). - Improved attack active skills for support classes (like Stone, Prominence and so on). - Available augments: 1 active & 1 passive. - 2 hours buff duration. - Saving your buff sets option is available. - Ready-made buff sets are available too. - Summoning pets isn't requiring mob's corpse anymore. Grand Olympiad - Daily schedule is from 18:00 to 00:00 (GMT+2). - New heroes every sunday at 12:00 PM (GMT+2). - Skill refreshing after each fight. - Your enchant counts as +4 while in olympiad game. - If you are hero, you have only Heroic Valor on sub classes. - Olympiad manager shows ranking and points for each character. - Ranking updated after every match. - Information for daily & weekly olympiad period. - Hero weapons are now enchantable & playable. - Minimum 4 participants for classed & non-classed games. - Nobless Gate Pass has been replaced with Kalie's Token for every olympiad fight victory. Siege & Clan - Available castle for siege: Rune. - Siege for Rune is every Saturday at 18:00. - The crest of the clan who owns a castle, will be shown at their town. - Variety of rewards & benefits for clan members who owns the castle. - Starting level is 5. - Increasing level prices are based on server's currency. - Creating royal/knight units has one and only requirement, clan's level. - You can earn reputation points by killing chaotic monsters, raid/grand bosses & clan war players. - Clan eggs for skill learning are available at Custom Merchant. - All clan penalties are disabled. - Real clan ranking system based on server's activities. - Ranking points can be obtained by killing a war, killing raids, conquering castles, declaring wars, reaching top clan level. - Every week the top 1 clan based on ranking, will be kindly rewarded. PvP & PK - Unique reward for pvp inside massive pvp zone, arena & events (Kalie's Box). - Killing a player with karma is counted as pvp. - If you die while having karma, the whole karma is getting cleaned. - There is 10% chance to drop items in case of having karma. - Dynamic pvp zone which changing every 2 hours (auto flag, auto nobless, random respawns & stat restoring - you can leave by pressing To Village button or you can respawn by pressing Respawn button). - Protection against pvp feeding. - Every 1 hour, a player is getting rewarded for having the most pvp kills. - Several announcements regarding your pvp count. - Title colors based on pvp count. - You can earn reputation points by killing a clan war player. - Modified /duel with reward (requestor & target should have atleast 1 Kalie's Token, winner takes it from loser). - Unique & non-spam death recap (information about killer). - Extra reward in case of stopping enemy's killing spree. Events & Entertainment All events are running 24/7. - Automatic event engine with 5 global events (Team Deathmatch, Capture the flag, Deathmatch, Raid in the middle, Last man standing). - Lucky Manager with 2 passive events (Betting, Dice rolling). - Top players of the hour (farm & pvp). - PC Bang Points (1 point per hour online). General Information - Perfect geodata & pathnodes. - Spawn & teleport protection. - Player's spawn protection delay is 7 seconds. - Auto learn skills & auto loot (for bosses, the loot is dropped). - Increased inventory slots. - Champion monsters with extra rewards. - /unstuck command with 15 seconds teleport delay. - Death penalty is disabled. - Delevel is disabled. - Raid curse is disabled. - In any case (dying, unstuck etc.) you are getting teleported to Main Town. - Cursed weapons are back in the game and kills for stages are decreased to fit server's needs. - Global chat (!) is worldwide. Additional Information - All NPCs are available in main town. - Available sub classes: 5 - All sub classes are available at Maximilian. - Wedding system (homosexual too). - Soulshots & arrows are inconsumable. - Stackable enchant scrolls, life stones and skill enchant books. - 5 special raid bosses & 5 grand bosses. - Custom quest-like nobless system. - Perfect designed farm zones including protection for new characters. - Voting system for events and portable event functions by typing /events - Class-based armor restrictions. - Announcement for raid boss spawn/death. - Information about raid/grand bosses (drops, respawn date) can be found at Raid Manager NPC. - Character inventory inspection by typing /inspect on target to avoid corruption. - Chaotic farm zone for more pvp & farm action. - Enchant announcement when reaching the top enchant. - Shift + Click on monsters/bosses shows the droplist. - Individual voting system with real IP check of voting. - Global voting system which is rewarding only 1 client per IP. - You are able to trade augmentations like any other weapon. The augmentation effects on the weapon are visible when hovering the weapon in the Trade Window. - You are getting rewarded for every level increased. Equipment & Items - Elder Cloak providing extra HP/CP & attack/casting speed. - Titanium Armors slightly better than S grade armors. - Major Arcana Armor has same stats as Dark Crystal Armor. - Raid boss jewels are available only at drop of grand bosses. Currencies - Adena > Can be dropped from level up monsters & farm monsters. - Mouse Coin > Can be dropped from farm monsters. - Kalie's Token > Can be dropped from Champion monsters. Also, can be found as reward from events (incl. top Pvp, Farm), vote, olympiad, duel. - Kalie's Box > Can be obtained from winning a pvp fight (contains random rewards). - Yogi's Box > Can be dropped from monsters, bosses (contains random enchant scrolls). - Iris' Letter (for nobless) > Can be dropped from monsters (low chance), bosses. Useful Commands - /inspect - /information - /events - /duel - /direct - /gmlist - /partymatching - /friendinvite - /frienddel - /friendlist - /unstuck - /allblock - /allunblock - /olympiadlist

Advertisment

Login to HopZone.net Portal !

Sign in to your account.
OR Login WIth Facebook
Forgot your password?