Brasil flag HopZone Russian flag HopZone Greece flag HopZone English flash HopZone info about HopZone translations

L2 Super Critical

  • Server Rank: Rank of the site 759
  • Language: Spanish
  • Server Geolocation:
  • Owner: kratoz-vh6xq
  • Webpage: http://www.l2supercritical.com
  • Chronicle: Interlude
  • Published:2018-10-01 12:09 PM
  • Votes from users: 0
  • Online checker:

Server Rates

  • Experience rate: 500X
  • Skillpoints rate: 500X
  • Adena rate: 500X
  • Drop rate: 1X
  • Safe Enchant: 4
  • Max Enchant: 21

Social Share

Advertisment
  1. Adena: 500x. XP: 500x. SP: 500x. Drop: 1x. PartyXp: 2.0X. PartySp: 2.0X. Safe enchant +4. Blessed scrolls max enchant (+21). Simple enchant scrolls chance - 100%. to (+4) Blessed enchant scrolls chance - 100%. to (+20) Crystal enchant scrolls chance - 100%. to (+25) CUSTOM Gm Shop Global GK NPC Buffer Max count of buffs - 64. Top Players NPC PvP-PK Sub Class Max 5. Workign all castle sieges. More 9 active raid bosses. Unique farmign areas Adena -Blesseds Scrol - Life Stone. Free and no quest class change. Free and no quest sub class. Unique monsters. Server up-time [24/7] [99]%. .tvtjoin .tvtleave - Join or leave tvt event. .ctfjoin .ctfleave - Join or leave ctf event. .dmjoin .dmleave - Join of leave dm event. .lmjoin .dmleave - Join of leave lm event. AUGMENTATION CHANCE Augmentation Mid Skill Chance = 40% Augmentation High Skill Chance = 60% Augmentation Top Skill Chance = 80% OLYMPIAD GAME Retail olympiad game. Competition period [1] week. Olympiad start time [18:00] end [00:00].SPAIN Olympoiad start/end times can be found in olympiad manager. EVENT SYSTEM TVT Event. CTF Event. DM Event. LM Event. Event Coins Rewards

Advertisment

Login to HopZone.net Portal !

Sign in to your account.
OR Login WIth Facebook
Forgot your password?