Brasil flag HopZone Russian flag HopZone Greece flag HopZone English flash HopZone info about HopZone translations

L2Kaia

  • Server Rank: Rank of the site 734
  • Language: English
  • Server Geolocation:
  • Owner: deazer-z0jqn
  • Webpage: http://l2kaia.com
  • Chronicle: Interlude
  • Published:2018-08-10 12:31 PM
  • Votes from users: 0
  • Online checker:

Server Rates

  • Experience rate: 0X
  • Skillpoints rate: 0X
  • Adena rate: 100X
  • Drop rate: 0X
  • Safe Enchant: 3
  • Max Enchant: 20

Social Share

Advertisment
  1. General Version: Interlude Rates Experience: x2500 Skill Points (SP): x2500 Adena: x100 Drop Items: x1 Drop Seal Stones: Removed Quest Adena: x1 Quest Drop: x1 Spoil: x1 Weight limit: x10 Manor: x5 Extract Fish: 3x Enchant System Safe Enchant: 3 Max. Enchant: 20 Normal Scroll: 75% Blessed Scroll: 75% without crystallize. Ancient Scroll: 100% Augment System High-Grade LS: 15% Top-Grade LS: 20% Awakening Grade LS: 100% Settings Starting Level: 80 Max. Level: 85 Duration of Buffs, Dances and Songs: 2 Hours Maximum Buffs Slots: 40 Minimal Debuff Chance: 10% Maximum Chance of Debuffs: 90% Maximum Debuff Slots: 6 Sub-Class Quest: Disabled Sub-Class Maximum Level: 85 Offline Shop mode: Enabled Auto Learn Skills: Enabled Auto Loot: Enabled Auto loot Raid & Grand Boss Loot: Disabled Vote Reward System: Enabled Champions System: Enabled Wedding System: Enabled Team War Zone: Enabled Olympiad Hero Period: 2 Weeks Olympiad Start Time: 18:00 GMT +1 Olympiad Max Enchant: 6

Advertisment

Login to HopZone.net Portal !

Sign in to your account.
OR Login WIth Facebook
Forgot your password?