Brasil flag HopZone Russian flag HopZone Greece flag HopZone English flash HopZone info about HopZone translations

L2BlackClover

  • Server Rank: Rank of the site 627
  • Language: English
  • Server Geolocation:
  • Owner: L2BlackClover
  • Webpage: http://ramsheart.com/l2blackclove/
  • Chronicle: H5
  • Published:2018-04-17 06:58 PM
  • Votes from users: 0
  • Online checker:

Server Rates

  • Experience rate: 500X
  • Skillpoints rate: 500X
  • Adena rate: 500X
  • Drop rate: 1X
  • Safe Enchant: 6
  • Max Enchant: 25

Social Share

Advertisment
  1. Rates Exp: x500 SP: x500 Adena: x500 Drop: x1 Party Exp: x2 Party SP: x2 Enchants Safe Enchant: +6 Donate Enchant: Armor +22 - Weapon +25 Max Enchent Weapon : +25 ) Max Enchant Armor: +22 Normal Scroll Chance: 100% = +6 Blesssed Scroll Chance: 80% = +14 Divine Scroll Chance: 70% = +18 Ancient Scroll Chance: 50% = +20 Destrucion Scroll Chance: ( 30% = +21 ) - ( 20% = +22 ) - ( 15% = +23 ) - ( 10% = +24 ) - ( 5% = +25 ) Basis Configuration Buff Slots: 32 + 4 Divine Inspiracion Dance and Songs Slots : 16 Buffs, Hero Valor : 1 Hour Olympiads Max. Enchant : +6 Anti-Bot : Report system + NPC [GUARD]:BlackClover Geodata and Pathnodes 100% General Server Info Starting Level : 85 Subclass Starting Level: 85 Subclasses limit: 3 Certifications: not required Quest Dance and Songs Slots : 16 System Color : Color Name / Color Title PvP Alone : Chaotic Zone Not Clan, Ally, All vs All PvP Mass : Enter Clan, Party , Ally Vote Reward System: L2 Black Clover Special Agathion : L2 Black Clover Time Limited Talismans 7 days : STR,INT,ALL STAT Raid Boss : Special Drop Territory Wars every week: (Saturday 20 : 00 server time) Wards limit : 3 Castle Siege every week : (20 : 00 server time) Dressme System : Yes VIP Augmenting system: (STR/CON/INT/MEN + the actual augment Neolithic crystals - used for creation of Masterwork weapons : (talk to Dimensional Merchant in any town) Master work armor items are already in the : GM shop Commands .getreward : (to get rewards from voting) .dressme : (the skins ) .engage/.divorce /.gotolove: (this command to marry,divorce or teleport yourself to your love) .ccp : (provides you a panel where you can set up various settings for your character) .join / .leave : (this commands to register or unregister to running events) .change password: (to change the password Event Engine Capture the flag : Active Team vs Team : Active Hunting Grounds : Active Domination : Active Mass domination : Active Deathmatch : Active Deathmatch Survival : Active Zombie event : Active

Advertisment

Login to HopZone.net Portal !

Sign in to your account.
OR Login WIth Facebook
Forgot your password?