Brasil flag HopZone Russian flag HopZone Greece flag HopZone English flash HopZone info about HopZone translations

L2-INFINITY

  • Διακομιστής τάξη: Rank of the site 16
  • Γλώσσα: English
  • Περιοχή:
  • Ιδιοκτήτης: spawnz
  • Ιστοσελίδα: https://l2infinity.es/
  • Χρονικό: Interlude
  • Δημοσιευμένη:2020-10-22 11:53 AM
  • Ψήφοι από τους χρήστες: 22
  • Online checker:

Τιμές Διακομιστής

  • Ποσοστό XP: 30X
  • Ποσοστό SP: 30X
  • ADENA ποσοστό: 100X
  • Ποσοστό Drop: 1X
  • Ασφαλής μαγεύουν: 20
  • Μαγεύουν Max: 40

Κοινωνικού Μοιράσματος

Διαφήμιση
  1. L2Infinity - Lineage 2 Interlude. Time Server, Site GMT +1 Duration of the Buffs, Dances and Songs - 2 hours Maximum Buffs Slots - 36 + Divine Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Olympiads NO Max Enchant ( Period 30 days ) Anti-Bot System Geodata and Pathnodes - Yes Sub-Class Quest - Not Sub-Class Maximum Level - 81 Noble Quest - Yes Master Class - Yes Offline mode Shop - Yes Auto Learn Skills - Yes Auto Learn Loot - Yes Auto Learn Raid & Grand Boss Loot - Not Vitality System - Yes Champions System - Yes Wedding System - Yes Rates Experience (EXP) - 30x Skill Points (SP) - 30x Adena - 100x Drop Items - 1x Quest Experience (EXP) - 10x Quest Skill Points (SP) - 10x Quest Adena - 10x Quest Items Drop - 1x Spoil - 1x Weight Limit - 80x Enchants Safe Enchant - 20 Max Enchant - 40 Normal Scroll chance - 100% Blessed Scroll chance 100% from +20 to +30 Crystal Scroll chance 100% from +30 to + 40 This server has been created to recall the old days of an old server that existed. We have improved it and we will continue to do so every day. If you like mid-rates servers join us, don't hesitate!

Διαφήμιση
Τι είναι HopZone;

HopZone.Net είναι τα μεγαλύτερα παιχνίδια TOPlist με πολλές νέες λειτουργίες. Μπορείτε να ψάξετε για servers / sites και να εξετάσουμε σε αυτά.

Μείνε συνδεδεμένος

Είσοδος στο HopZone.net Portal!

Συνδεθείτε στο λογαριασμό σας.
OR Login WIth Facebook
Ξεχάσατε τον κωδικό σας?