Brasil flag HopZone Russian flag HopZone Greece flag HopZone English flash HopZone info about HopZone translations


  • Διακομιστής τάξη: Rank of the site 1337
  • Γλώσσα: English
  • Περιοχή:
  • Ιδιοκτήτης: l2frozenpvp
  • Ιστοσελίδα:
  • Χρονικό: Interlude
  • Δημοσιευμένη:2019-08-22 11:47 AM
  • Ψήφοι από τους χρήστες: 0
  • Online checker:

Τιμές Διακομιστής

  • Ποσοστό XP: 500X
  • Ποσοστό SP: 500X
  • ADENA ποσοστό: 500X
  • Ποσοστό Drop: 10X
  • Ασφαλής μαγεύουν: 7
  • Μαγεύουν Max: 25

Κοινωνικού Μοιράσματος

  1. Informations L2 Frozen is a PvP server, and therefore has some characteristics, such as Rates, NPCs, areas and Drops modified and differentiated. These information are available here.! Server Time, Website - UTC-1 Custom: Titanium | Acessories +300 | Tattoo's Buffs, Dances and Songs Duration - 2 hours Maximum Buff Slots - 28 + 4 Divine books Minimum Debuffs Chance - 10% Maximum Debuffs Chance - 90% Olympiads Max. Enchant - 6 Anti-Bot System (Captcha + GameGuard) Geodata and Pathnodes - Yes Quest Sub-Class - No Sub Class Maximum Level - 80 Master Class - Yes Offline Shop mode - Yes Auto Learn Skills - Yes Auto Learn Loot - Yes Auto Learn Raid & Grand Boss Loot - No Champions System - Yes Wedding System - Yes Rates Experience (EXP) - 500x Skill Points (SP) - 500x Adena - 300x Enchants Safe Enchant - 7 Max. Enchant - 25 Normal Scroll chance Variable chance read description in-game! Blessed Scroll chance Variable chance read description in-game! No Cristaliza Ancient Scroll chance Variable chance read description in-game! If enchantment fails? lose only scroll! Divine Scroll chance Variable chance read description in-game! If enchantment fails? lose only scroll! 5% chance to gain Augments (not skills) STR, INT, CON, MEN, WIT etc ... Events Here you will find the description of the L2 Frozen automatic events. Team vs Team Competition between two teams wins the team that defeats the most players of the opposing team in a certain period of time. 10 Event - Coin Award for the winning team. Additional 5 Event Coin Prize for best player of the event. (Vips has 5x drop in Events) Events take place every 1 hour Party Event An event that gives rise to certain special drop monsters Giving enchants epics, farms, adena, event coin, among other items With fixed times at: 10:50 | 13:35 | 17:35 | 22:35 | 1:35 Duration of this Event is 70 minutes! Tournament Event An event that makes your party compete with other enemy's partys Option 3 vs 3 | 5 vs 5 | 9 vs 9 With the reward of the event to buy several things at Gm Shop! With fixed times at: 12:35 | 16:15 | 21:15 7 Tournament Coin Prize (3vs3) | 15 Tournament Coin (5x5) | 30 Tournament coin (9x9) Additional prize for (Vips has 5x drop in Events) Duration of this Event is 70 minutes! Scroll of {PvP} Zone This system was created with the intention of providing an intense and endless PvP! Scroll of {PvP} Zone is an item that is in your inventory, when using it you are teleported directly to to battlefield. The battlefields are various and change from time to time. Players who participate in PvP within them receive PvP, the more PvP Coin is received! This PvP Coin can be used to get rare and unique items through the NPC Global Shop as well as the game's standard features. Olympiads Anti-Feed Based on player complaints, we have developed this system, which is intended to prevent corruption by players in the Olympiads, so it may be fair competition. This system basically consists of hiding information and accessories from your character to whom you watch and to your opponent, being shown only the name of your class, armor and weapon. The Chat players are also blocked. In other words, no one know who you're fighting with. In addition, the fights are grouped according to the points of the players, so that a very high scoring player does not compete with a very low scoring. Modifications Farm System: All game hunting areas drop exclusively Adena, Farm Coins, varying only according to their level. The remaining drops, considered disposable on a PvP server (materials, recipes, parts, etc.) have been completely removed from the game. NPCs - Weapon, armor and accessory NPCs are uniquely customized to provide a unique experience in a fun and competitive environment. Raid & Grand Boss: All Raid and Grand Bosses in the game have modified drops and status. Raid and Grand Boss drops and strength will vary based on your level. Drops may include: Equipment, Giant's Codex, Events Coin, Farms and Epic Enchants, Boss Jewels. No quest is required to go to the Grand Boss, you can teleport directly through (Gk Global). Raid Boss zone Limit: 3 Partys (27 players) per Clan / Ally. Grand Boss zone Limit: 3 Partys (27 players) per Clan / Ally. Nobless Party Kill Barakiel - LAST HIT Automatic Change PVP Zone According to the concept time of a castle siege NCSoft. Hours: 16:00 to 8:00 p.m. (UTC-1) Siege Limit Players Clans: 2 Partys(18 players) per Clan/Ally. Olympiadas Hours 18:00|00:00 (UTC-1) Enchant Status in arena +6. According to the concept time of a Olympiad NCSoft. All configurations and features not entered here are Retail, ie the same as the official Lineage II, or were considered irrelevant.

Τι είναι HopZone;

HopZone.Net είναι τα μεγαλύτερα παιχνίδια TOPlist με πολλές νέες λειτουργίες. Μπορείτε να ψάξετε για servers / sites και να εξετάσουμε σε αυτά.

Μείνε συνδεδεμένος

Είσοδος στο Portal!

Συνδεθείτε στο λογαριασμό σας.
OR Login WIth Facebook
Ξεχάσατε τον κωδικό σας?